2018 Audition Information
1. To register for auditions, please sign up at the bottom of the page, or log in to CorpsData and add Aftermath Percussion! The exercise packets, membership forms, and audition site directions will be made available there.
2. All auditionees will be evaluated individually on playing, performance, visual and movement ability, and most importantly, coachability and attitude. We pride ourselves on growing great performers, and attitude is everything!
3. The registration fee for auditions is $40. We will collect payment at check in at the audition site and on the audition date. Please feel free to reach out to our director (email@example.com) if you have any questions or concerns, and join our Aftermath 2018 Interest Page on Facebook!
4. As we approach the fall audition dates, please contact us with any questions! Both the front ensemble and battery caption heads monitor the above email address and will reply to any section specific questions. You can also contact us via Twitter and on our 2018 Facebook Interest Page. The Facebook group is a great way to link with past members who are ready and willing to welcome you!
5. Also feel free to submit videos to us (firstname.lastname@example.org) for additional review and comments leading up to auditions. If the file is too big, post it to a YouTube account and send us the link for the YouTube video. Again, our goal is to offer a successful audition opportunity, and we value working together to create great performers!
6. All instrument positions are open and available in every section every year. Auditions are open to anyone between the ages of 14-22 (must be born on or after April 1st, 1995). There is a military exemption to the age out date available also. Please contact us if you are returning from active duty and would like to audition!
See you in the fall!
Interested in being a 2018 member of Aftermath Percussion?
Step 1: Tell us a little about yourself. (if you already have a profile created in CorpsData with Aftermath Percussion or another corps, just enter the e-mail address associated with that profile and your password. DO NOT create a new profile.)